Part 1 – The initial appointment
– I measure and mark your face by methods of The Golden Ratio using several different measuring tools to help achieve the best proportions, harmony, and balance for your bone structure.
– With makeup, I draw in a general shape in accordance with the markings I have made. We may adjust the shape and thickness as many times as you’d like until we achieve the desired look.
– I numb the area, choose the most suitable color for your skin and hair color (I have almost 30 colors to choose from or I can do a custom blend).
– I perform the initial microblading service.
Part 2 – Six to eight weeks later
– I go over the lines that have been made – you will see them fade 20-50% after the initial procedure, so this will ensure they last.
– I adjust color or add more strokes if needed.