We are offering Saline Tattoo Removal. It is a natural way to remove cosmetic and conventional tattoos or to lighten existing pigment.
Here’s how it works:
- The saline tattoo removal solution is applied to the skin in the same way that the pigment was originally placed. The solution contains finely milled sea salt, purified water, lemon seed extract, orange seed extract, and aloe. Our technician can treat up to a 2-by-2-inch area in one sitting.
- The lightening/ tattoo removal solution creates a scab over the application area that will fall off by itself, as the skin heals naturally. The new skin is revealed after the scab falls off in it’s own time.
- During the healing process the unwanted pigment attaches to the scab and effectively pulled up and out by the scab.
- The healing is a natural process which requires that the scab be kept dry at all times until it falls off naturally.
- The process can be repeated if necessary to remove any remaining pigment.
- Full lightening can require 3-5 sessions, possibly more. “Lightening “ pulls out pigment layer by layer, so the more times pigment has been placed in the area, more sessions will be required to pull it all out.
- Sometimes if “partial lightening “is all that is required, one session may be all it takes.